D2x330mm Ground solid tungsten carbide rod
Ground solid carbide rod with chamfered on one end, tolerance h6 or h5More D2x330mm Ground solid tungsten carbide rod
D5x150mm Ground solid tungsten carbide rod
Be suitable for semi-finishing and finishing process of stainless steel,mold steel and normal titanium alloy,etc.More D5x150mm Ground solid tungsten carbide rod
K20 Unground solid tungsten carbide rods
There are solid rod blank,rod with one coolant hole and rod with two coolant holes.More K20 Unground solid tungsten carbide rods
D6x330mm Ground solid tungsten carbide rod
Be suitable for finishing process of stainless steel,mold steel and normal titanium alloy,etc.More D6x330mm Ground solid tungsten carbide rod
HAO Carbide Co., Ltd, we insist on the principle of quality first.
Abide by 13 levels quality control system, preventting unacceptable products through the whole process: raw material purchasing, semi-finish products and final product shipping.
If you have any technical issues on using our rods, according to your requirement, we will send our engineer to your country and help you solve it.
Cooperating with HAO Carbide you are guaranteed to have your cargo delivered fast and secure.
We can provide the most profeesional and suitable grade according to your requirements.
Can be diversified to meet all kinds of customer needs
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. Raw material is different. Not only be different from selecting the unbeatable material, but also we have a good cooperation with research team in university.
2. German imported production equipments. We use new generation dry isostatic pressing machine. In this way , the inner struct are more compact and well distributed.
3. Adcanced quality control equipments. The detection devices are automatic to send the rods. Rather than cutting off one piece of rod, we test the whole rod. To avoid uneven distribution of cobalt magnetic.
4. Thirteen different strict tests to control the quality from source, and we can trace each step to find out problems easily.
5. High accuracy of straightness, up to ±0.02mm. We will test each rod one by one ， to guarantee the accuracy of straightness.
What types of carbide tools are there?
All kinds of carbide cutters that we can offer ...Learn More ›
Cemented carbide is the most widely used type of high-speed machining (HSM) tool material produced by powder metallurgy, consisting of hard carbides (usually tungsten carbide WC) particles and a softer metal bond. composition. At present, there are hundreds of different compositions of WC-based cemented carbides, most of which use cobalt (Co) as a binder. Nickel (Ni) and chromium (Cr) are also commonly used binder elements, and other additives can be added. Some alloying elements. ...Learn More ›
why you choose us Carbide round bar?
Carbide round bar! It also has a nice name called Carbide Bar! Carbide round rods are born in a large family of hard alloys, so it is naturally a kind of hard alloy (WC) as the main raw material, plus other binders are pressed and sintered by powder metallurgy. High-strength alloy materials, widely used in the field of national production and processing, such as tungsten carbide drill bits. It has the advantages that similar products do not have! ...Learn More ›