Tungsten Carbide Rod For Sale
Non-standard tungsten carbide threading tips
Be suitable for semi-finishing and finishing process of stainless steel,mold steel and normal titanium alloy,etc.
There are solid rod blank,rod with one coolant hole and rod with two coolant holes.
Be suitable for finishing process of stainless steel,mold steel and normal titanium alloy,etc.
HAO Carbide Co., Ltd, we insist on the principle of quality first.
Abide by 13 levels quality control system, preventting unacceptable products through the whole process: raw material purchasing, semi-finish products and final product shipping.
If you have any technical issues on using our rods, according to your requirement, we will send our engineer to your country and help you solve it.
Cooperating with HAO Carbide you are guaranteed to have your cargo delivered fast and secure.
We can provide the most profeesional and suitable grade according to your requirements.
Can be diversified to meet all kinds of customer needs
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. Raw material is different. Not only be different from selecting the unbeatable material, but also we have a good cooperation with research team in university.
2. German imported production equipments. We use new generation dry isostatic pressing machine. In this way , the inner struct are more compact and well distributed.
3. Adcanced quality control equipments. The detection devices are automatic to send the rods. Rather than cutting off one piece of rod, we test the whole rod. To avoid uneven distribution of cobalt magnetic.
4. Thirteen different strict tests to control the quality from source, and we can trace each step to find out problems easily.
5. High accuracy of straightness, up to ±0.02mm. We will test each rod one by one ， to guarantee the accuracy of straightness.
Carbide Rods NEWS
Tungsten alloy is a kind of alloy based on tungsten (85% ~ 99% tungsten content) and added with a small amount of Ni. Cu, Fe. Co. Mo, Cr and other elements. Its density is as high as 16.5 ~ 18.75g/ cm³, commonly known as high specific gravity alloy, heavy alloy or high density tungsten alloy. ...
Tungsten cemented carbide ball with high hardness and high strength. Its alloy composition is mainly tungsten carbide WC and cobalt, and also contains a very small amount of iron, nickel and other metal components. It is resistant to acid and alkali and does not rust. It has a wide range of uses. It can be used as a ball for high-end bearings, fish sinkers for fishing rods, ball valves in petroleum valve pumps, and cemented carbide measurement on inspection instruments. The wear-resistant parts of the instrument and other high-precision machinery with high requirements. ...
Cemented carbide balls mainly include rough balls, fine grinding balls, punching balls, bearing balls, valve balls, non-magnetic balls, Monel balls, through-hole balls, metering balls, color-scraping balls, pen balls, etc. ...