What is Tungsten Carbide Rod ?
To meet the variegated demands of our customer, we provide these products in varied size and specification.
Tungsten carbide is a hard material composed of a metal matrix composite where carbide particles act as the aggregate and a metallic binder serves as the matrix. It is one of the most successful composite engineering materials ever produced. Its unique combination of strength, hardness and toughness satisfies the most demanding applications. Tungsten carbide is used in machining tough materials such as cast iron or steel, as well as in situations where other tools would wear away, such as mining tools and wear parts. Most of the time, carbide will leave a better finish on the part,and allow faster machining. Carbide tools can also withstand higher temperatures than standard high speed steel tools.
Carbide Rods Products
- Ground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Unground Solid Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Single Hole
- Tungsten Carbide Rods Double Holes
- Nonstandard Tungsten Carbide Rods
- Tungsten Carbide Bars And Strips
- Tungsten Carbide Plates
- Customized Tungsten Carbide Products
- Tungsten Carbide Burr Blank
- Tungsten Weight
HAO Carbide Co., LTD.
Office: World trade plaza, Hetang
district, Zhuzhou city,Hunan